CyberSecurity Test: 0150 questions
CyberSecurity Test: 0250 questions
Computer security, cybersecurity or information technology security (IT security) is the protection of computer systems and networks from the theft of or damage to their hardware, software, or electronic data, as well as from the disruption or misdirection of the services they provide.
The field is becoming more important due to increased reliance on computer systems, the Internet, and wireless network standards such as Bluetooth and Wi-Fi, and due to the growth of “smart” devices, including smartphones, televisions, and the various devices that constitute the “Internet of things”. Owing to its complexity, both in terms of politics and technology, cybersecurity is also one of the major challenges in the contemporary world.
Every topic like:
Types of Cyber Attacks, Elements of Security, Information Security Technologies, Generic Steps for Security, Social Engineering and Physical Hacking, Security Protocols, Hacking Terminologies, Ports and Its Types, Firewalls, VPNs, Linux OS and its Security, Buffer Overflow, Enumerating in Cyber, Hacking and Security Skills, Fingerprinting, exploits, and popular tools for security, etc. are covered in this test
This test divide into two tests:
1) CyberSecurity Test: 01 (50 MCQs) (With Explanation)
2) CyberSecurity Test: 02 (50 MCQs) (With Explanation)
This test will improve your skills and help for interviews and exams preparation.
Best of luck!
Course Instructor: Ramish Masood | Computer & Software Engineer & CyberSecurity Expert
- Beginners of CyberSecurity to convert them to an experts
- Who Learned CyberSecurity and want to improve their Skills
- Who Learned CyberSecurity and want to revise their knowledge/Skills
- For those who are preparing for interviews
- For those who are preparing for exams